[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Eddie Murphy are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Eddie Murphy on screen:
Birthday: April 3, 1961
Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Height: 5' 9"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Eddie Murphy. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Eddie Murphy's father died when Eddie was quite young, and he, his brother, and step-brother were raised by his mother, a telephone-company employee, and his stepfather, a foreman at a Breyer's Ice Cream plant. His comic talent was evident from an early age, and by 15 he was writing and performing his own routines at youth centers and local bars, as well as at the Roosevelt High School auditorium. Eventually, Murphy made it to a Manhattan showcase, The Comic Strip. The club's co-owners, Robert Wachs and Richard Tienken, were so impressed with Murphy's ability that they agreed to manage his career. Wachs and Tienken succeeded in getting Murphy an audition for the revamped "Saturday Night Live" (1975), where he was eventually cast as a featured player, but by the end of his first season, however, he had moved up to star status.
- Was cast by "Saturday Night Live" (1975) and NBC when he was 19 years old.
- Ranked #78 in Empire (UK) magazine's Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time list. [October 1997]
- Born at 1:30pm-EST.
- Has a son each with Tamara Hood and Paulette McNeely.
- In a TV commercial never shown in the USA, Eddie Murphy kissed the front bumper of a Toyota sedan.
- Has five children with Nicole Mitchell Murphy: daughter Bria (born on November 18, 1989 in Sacramento); son Miles Mitchell (born on November 7, 1992); daughter Shayne Audra (born on October 10, 1994); daughter Zola Ivy (born on December 24, 1999 in Los Angeles); and daughter Bella Zahra (born on January 29, 2002).
- Attended Nassau Community College in Garden City, New York, before beginning his acting career.
- Did stand-up comedy at the same Bay Area Comedy Club as Robin Williams and Caryn Johnson (whose stage name eventually became Whoopi Goldberg) before getting into acting.
- Was voted Most Popular while attending Roosevelt Junior-Senior High School in Roosevelt, New York, due to the stand-up comedy routines he would perform in the school's auditorium and jokes he would tell classmates during lunch.
- Older brother Charles Q. Murphy is also an actor. Younger brother Vernon Jr. was half of the hip-hop group K-9 Posse, which released two albums in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- Won a Grammy for his 1983 comedy album "Comedian," which featured his stand-up routine.
- Turned down the role of Winston Zeddemore in Ghost Busters (1984).
- Idolized Richard Pryor and was inspired by him to do comedy. Went on to cast Pryor in his directorial debut Harlem Nights (1989).
- At the height of his popularity in the mid 1980s, he began a music career, spawning the popular song "Party all the Time," which he recorded with Rick James. Also recorded an album in the early 90s, entitled "Whazzupwitu," in which he performs in a video of the single of the same name, alongside Michael Jackson. Murphy appeared in Jackson's "Remember the Time" video in 1992 alongside fellow celebrities Magic Johnson and Iman.
- Hosted the very first MTV Video Music Awards in 1984. Went on to do it again the next year.
- Dated actress Halle Berry.
- Dated Robin Givens.
- Close friends with former late night talk show host Arsenio Hall
- Paid for the funeral of comedic inspiration Redd Foxx.
- Was criticized tremendously by Spike Lee for not using his show business stature to help black actors break into film.
- Named one of E!'s Top 20 Rntertainers of 2001.
- January 30, 2002 - Daughter Bella Zahra born to Murphy and wife Nicole Mitchell Murphy.
- Is the only cast member of "Saturday Night Live" (1975) to host while still a cast member. Nick Nolte was to host but fell ill and Eddie replaced him.
- Dated singer Whitney Houston before she married present husband, Bobby Brown.
- Has starred in more sequels than any other actor: Beverly Hills Cop II (1987), Another 48 Hrs. (1990), Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001), Nutty Professor II: The Klumps (2000), Shrek 2 (2004), and Daddy Day Camp (2006).
- Former wife, Nicole Mitchell Murphy, is an Associate with Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.
- In July 2003, he and his late-night encounter with Shalimar Seiuli was ranked #61 on E! TV's The Greatest Shocking Moments In Entertainment History.
- His brother Charles Q. Murphy is a regular performer on the hit sketch comedy show "Chappelle's Show" (2003) on Comedy Central.
- Has a house in Englewood, New Jersey.
- Scored two hits on the Billboard Hot 100 singles charts with "Party All the Time" (US #2, 1985) and "Put Your Mouth on Me" (US #27, 1989).
- Although arguably the biggest movie star ever to come out of "Saturday Night Live" (1975), he has never attended a cast reunion and is not known to even talk about having been on the show.
- Chosen as #10 in Comedy Central's 100 Greatest Stand-Up Comics of All Time.
- Stepson of Vernon Lynch.
- Hosted the MTV Movie Awards in 1993
- At one time, was considered to play The Grinch in How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000).
- Met Nicole Mitchell Murphy in 1988 at an NAACP Image Awards show. They lived together for a year and a half before they married. They were married at the Grand Ballroom of The Plaza Hotel in New York City.
- Was one of the last movie actors to sign an exclusive contract with a studio. In this case, it was Paramount Pictures, which released all of his early films.
- Chris Rock is an admirer of Murphy and considers him his role model and inspiration to become an actor and comedian.
- Most successful ex-SNL star.
- His favorite TV show is "Star Trek" (1966).
- Nephew of Uncle Ray Murphy.
- The first actor to receive ,000,000 for his first film.
Naked Photos of Eddie Murphy are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.