[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Macaulay Culkin are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Macaulay Culkin on screen:
Birthday: August 26, 1980
Place: New York, New York, USA
Height: 5' 7"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Macaulay Culkin. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| The most successful child performer since Shirley Temple (Mickey Rooney wasn't a star until his teen years), Macaulay Culkin first stepped onto a New York stage at the age of four. Extensively trained for his craft, including a stint with Balanchine's School of the American Ballet, young Culkin became a familiar TV-commercial face and was spotlighted in several film supporting roles, the best of which was as John Candy's inquisitive nephew in Uncle Buck (1989). After an unbilled cameo in Jacob's Ladder (1990) and prior to an appearance in a Michael Jackson video, Culkin was cast as the preteen protagonist of Home Alone, a Three Stooges-like combination of violent slapstick and sappy sentiment that was the highest-grossing film of 1990. Culkin thereby became the highest paid child actor of all time, and one of the few under-13 performers who could be counted on to "open" a picture. Two more blockbusters followed: My Girl (1991) and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992). At the time, the boy's career was under the tight control of his father Christopher "Kit" Culkin, an erstwhile actor who also managed the careers of Culkin's younger, equally photogenic siblings, and stories began to emerge from Hollywood concerning the elder Culkin's on-set behavior. Meanwhile, Macaulay's box-office appeal began waning, partly due to indifferent response to his next few films — The Good Son (1993), Getting Even With Dad (1994), and Richie Rich (1994) — but chiefly because he was outgrowing his cuteness and spontaneity. In June 1995, Culkin's mother went to court to remove the boy from Kit's custody, insisting that the father's contentiousness was ruining Macaulay's chances of revitalizing his career. At the age of 18, Culkin married actress Rachel Miner in 1998, but the couple separated in 2000. The former child star re-emerged in 2002 in documentarians Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato's feature debut, Party Monster, the true-life story of the rise and fall of a young club promoter.
- Brother of Christian Culkin, Rory Culkin, Kieran Culkin, Quinn Culkin, Shane Culkin and Dakota Culkin.
- Father hands sole custody of Macauly and his siblings over to their mother. Parents never married and mother filed for custody. [April 1997]
- Reports claim the Culkin family could soon be homeless. Control of Macaulay's finances have been removed from the family and placed in the hands of his accountant. [February 1997]
- Godfather to Michael Jackson's first child.
- Studied at the George Balanchine School of American Ballet.
- Stage debut at age of four in "Bach Babies".
- Bonnie Bedelia is his aunt.
- He and wife buy .7 million 5200-foot loft on lower Broadway. [November 1999]
- Was considered for the male lead in Titanic (1997).
- Burned out at age 14, he quit acting in 1995 and only recently made a 'comeback' on stage in 2001, appearing in a London production of "Madame Melville," playing a 15-year-old who is seduced by his French teacher. It later moved Off-Broadway for a 4-month stint.
- Macaulay was named after Thomas Babington Macaulay, and his middle name Carson for Kit Carson of the old west.
- He is currently dating Mila Kunis, star of "That '70s Show" (1998).
- Dropped out of his senior year at the Children's Professional School (a high school), the school where he met his ex-wife, Rachel Miner.
- [17 September 2004] Arrested for marijuana possession in Oklahoma.
- Bought Marilyn Manson his first pack of cigarettes for Manson's role as Christina during the filming of Party Monster (2003). He said he found it so ironic considering that Manson is considered "the Antichrist" by many, and it's Macaulay Culkin who's corrupting him.
- Ranked #2 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars".
- Best known for his role as Kevin McCallister in Home Alone (1990) and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992).
- Born on exactly the same day as Chris Pine.
- Attended WWF's (now WWE) Wrestlemania VII (1991) (V) on March 24, 1991.
- Became the first child actor to ever receive a million dollars for one film - and in a supporting role too! The film was My Girl (1991).
- The role of Kevin McCallister in Home Alone (1990) was actually written for Macaulay by John Hughes (who wrote and directed another film of Macaulay's, Uncle Buck (1989)). Despite this some other boys were auditioned by Chris Columbus just to make sure that Macaulay was right.
- His brother Kieran Culkin played his cousin in Home Alone (1990) and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992).
- Wrote a book titled "Junior".
- His brother Rory Culkin, now an established actor in his own right, has played both Macaulay's little brother (in The Good Son (1993) and the younger version of Macaulay's character (in Ri¢hie Ri¢h (1994)).
- His performance as Kevin McCallister in Home Alone (1990) is ranked #99 on Premiere Magazine's 100 Greatest Movie Characters of All Time.
- Was ranked #2 in E's most cutest child stars all grown-up. (2005).
Naked Photos of Macaulay Culkin are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.