[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Patrick Stewart are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Patrick Stewart on screen:
Birthday: July 13, 1940
Place: Mirfield, Yorkshire, England, UK
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Patrick Stewart. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Born Mirfield, Yorkshire, England. Member of various local drama groups from about age 12. Left school at 15 to work as junior reporter on local paper; quit when Editor told him he was spending too much time at the theatre and not enough working. Spent a year as furniture salesman, saving cash to attend drama school. Accepted by Bristol Old Vic Theatre School in 1957. Professional debut 1959 in Repertory in Lincoln; work at Manchester Library Theatre and a tour round the world with the Old Vic Company followed in the early 60s. Joined Royal Shakespeare Company in 1966, to begin 27-year association. Following a spell with the Royal National Theatre in the mid 80s, he went to Los Angeles to star in "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987), which ran from 1987 - 1994, playing the role of Captain Jean-Luc Picard. He plans to return to theatre work on the end of this series.
- Father of 'Sophie Stewart' and Daniel Stewart
- Announced his engagement to former "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995) producer Wendy Neuss, aged 39. [September 1997]
- Awarded his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. [16 December 1996]
- London Fringe Theatre Best Actor Award 1986, for role of George in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" at the Young Vic
- New York Theater Critics Drama Desk Award for Best Solo Performance 1993, for "A Christmas Carol" at the Broadhurst
- Laurence Olivier Award for Best Entertainment 1994, for "A Christmas Carol" at the Old Vic
- Honorary Associate Artist of the Royal Shakespeare Company
- US TV Guide - voted "Most Bodacious" male on TV 1993
- During the first season of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987), he was so convinced that he was going to be fired from the series that he didn't unpack his bags for six weeks.
- Began to lose his hair at the age of 19.
- Has a human rights scholarship named after him from Amnesty International.
- Is best friends with his Star Trek cast mate, Brent Spiner, who was his best man at his wedding to Star Trek producer Wendy Neuss.
- In episodes of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987), when he sat down, he had a habit of tugging on the uniform where it was not smooth but creased. Jonathan Frakes jokingly called this "The Picard Maneuver".
- Is a life-long supporter of Huddersfield Town Football Club of the Football League.
- Is a fan of Beavis and Butthead.
- Is a fan of "Red Dwarf" (1988).
- November 2003 - accepted the position of Chancellor of the University of Huddersfield. Plans to become a full time UK resident again in 2004.
- He is a fan of the graphic novel, "Transmetropolitan". Written by Warren Ellis, "Transmetropolitan" follows the adventures of journalist "Spider Jerusalem" in a future of paranoia and corruption. The graphic novel deals with politics, journalism, and most of all the truth. He has even written a introduction to Transmetorpolitan: Lonely City.
- He was awarded the Laurence Olivier Theatre Award in 1994 (1993 season) Best Entertainment Award for his adaptation and staged performance of Charles Dickens's "A Christmas Carol".
- He is the new Chancellor of the University of Huddersfield, England and made his first official visit to the University on Wednesday 10 March 2004.
- Is a huge fan of the comic "Transmetropolitan". He even did a foreword for this comic explaining how he enjoys the main characters brutality and hostility towards this world as a desire that we all sometimes feel.
- Referred to Commander Riker on "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987) as "Number One." When he guest-starred on an episode of "The Simpsons" (1989), he played a character named Number One.
- Along with Colm Meaney and Armin Shimerman, he is one of only three actors to appear in the pilots of two different 'Star Trek' series. ("Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987), and "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" (1993))
- Had the first line in both "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987), and "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" (1993) and the last line in the former.
- On the shortlist for Prof Watson (played by Glyn Houston) in "Doctor Who The Hand Of Fear".
- On the shortlist for The Castellan (played by Paul Jerrico) in "Doctor Who Arc Of Infinty".
- Has appeared in two completely different, unrelated productions with Clive Revill about Robin Hood: "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987) and Robin Hood: Men in Tights (1993).
- He was originally the narrator of The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993). However, director Tim Burton decided to cut most of the narration, and also changed the voice. Stewart's original recording can be heard in Danny Elfman's soundtrack. Elfman liked Stewart's reading better.
- In Robin Hood: Men in Tights (1993), he played King Richard I, the Lionheart. In The Lion in Winter (2003) (TV), he played Richard's father, King Henry II.
- Has appeared with Kelsey Grammer in three different productions: "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987), "Frasier" (1993) and X-Men: The Last Stand (2006).
- Is a longtime supporter of the British Labour Party.
- Has been a close friend of Brian Blessed since childhood.
- Is a fan of F1. He attended the 2003 British Grand Prix, and has taken part in several celebrity car races.
- Appeared in John le Carré's "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" (1979) (mini) and "Smiley's People" (1982) (mini), as Karla, controller of the Russian Secret Service. In both, he starred in just one scene, both opposite Sir Alec Guinness and had no dialect in either.
- Was considered for the role of Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005).
- Is a fan of Doctor Who
- Created an Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in the 2001 New Year Honours list.
Naked Photos of Patrick Stewart are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.