[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Will Smith are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Will Smith on screen:
Birthday: September 25, 1968
Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Height: 6' 2"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Will Smith. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Although he initially became famous as a rapper, Will Smith went on to prove his acting talents in both television and films, eventually winning a reputation as an entertainer who could easily cross back and forth between musician and actor. In the process, he became one of the most successful entertainers — African-American or otherwise — in the American popular consciousness of the 1990s.A native of Philadelphia, Smith was born on September 25, 1968. The son of middle-class parents (his father owned a refrigeration company and his mother worked for the school board) and the second of four children, he earned the nickname "Prince" thanks to his ability to talk himself out of trouble. The nickname became part of his popular persona when, with fellow rapper Jeff Townes, Smith (who had been rapping since the age of 12) formed the duo DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince. Smith found fame as a rapper, producing two platinum albums and winning a Grammy for He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper.However, by the time he was 18, Smith had squandered much of his fortune and was in debt to the IRS. Help came in the form of Warner Bros. executive Benny Medina, who wanted to create a TV show based on his own experiences as a poor kid living with a rich Beverly Hills family. The result was The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, a popular sitcom that gave Smith — who had turned down an M.I.T. scholarship to pursue his career — even greater fame as the show's protagonist. During the show's six-year run, Smith began to branch out toward film work. Following roles in Where the Day Takes You (1992) and Made in America (1993), he scored critical approval as a young, gay con man pretending to be Sidney Poitier's son in Six Degrees of Separation (1993). He also scored a decent helping of controversy, thanks to remarks he made in an interview that were perceived as homophobic. Two years later, Smith found his first major commercial success alongside Martin Lawrence in the action flick Bad Boys. The following year, he topped that with a turn in the sci-fi smash Independence Day, which was one of the year's biggest moneymakers.Extraterrestrial life forms proved to be a profitable subject for Smith, as he went on to make a similarly gargantuan amount of money playing a secret agent tracking down aliens with Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black (1997). The film turned out to be a lucrative enterprise for him off the screen as well, as his theme-song single also became a hit. Its success inspired him to begin rapping again, and that same year he released Big Willie Style. Smith also found success on a more personal front, as he married actress Jada Pinkett on New Year's Eve. In 1998, the actor starred in Enemy of the State, a conspiracy thriller, also starring Gene Hackman, that had him on the run from government agents. The film was a commercial success and the next year Smith starred in Wild Wild West. As the film's titular 19th century lawman hero, Smith was part of a project that was widely dismissed by critics and failed to make back its high costs. However, his theme-song single provided another hit for the actor/musician.Following moderate success with his role as a mysterious golf caddy who tutors down-on-his-luck putter Matt Damon in The Legend of Bagger Vance (2000), Smith next pumped up for his most demanding role to date. With his Oscar-nominated turn as legendary boxer Muhammad Ali in director Michael Mann's Ali, Smith faced heretofore unprecedented scrutiny that his previous, notably lighter roles had not faced. The film opened strongly with much praise going to Smith's well-studied performance. After serving as Executive Producer for the Robert DeNiro/Eddie Murphy comedy Showtime (2002), Smith came back in black later that same year with the sci-fi comedy sequel Men in Black II. As expected, the film was a monster hit, so it made perfect sense for Smith's next film to be another sequel. This time, the actor reteamed with Martin Lawrence to recapture the magic that kicked his film career off. Bad Boys II raked in over million in its first weekend, and Smith was again the king of the box office. But things didn't slow down from there. 2004 saw the one-two punch of I, Robot and Shark Tale, a pair of flicks that combined made over 0 million.While Smith had proven himself as an action star time and again and had received high marks for his dramatic work, it remained to be seen if he could carry a romantic comedy. All speculation ceased in early 2005 though with the release of Hitch. Starring Smith as a fabled "date doctor," the film had the biggest opening weekend for a rom-com in history, leading many to wonder if there's anything Smith can't do.
- Met wife Jada Pinkett Smith when she tried out for the role of his girlfriend on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" (1990). The role eventually went to Nia Long.
- Son, with Jada Pinkett Smith, Jaden Smith born. [8 July 1998]
- Son, with Sheree Smith, Willard Smith III "Trey", born. 
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. 
- Has said he based his character Captain Steven Hiller in Independence Day (1996) on his favorite big screen hero, Harrison Ford. Most notably his performances of Han Solo in Star Wars (1977) and its sequels.
- Aka known as rap artist "The Fresh Prince."
- Will's brother Harry and sister Ellen are twins.
- Won a Grammy Award for the song "Summertime" during his rap career.
- Received the first ever Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance, for the song "Parents Just Don't Understand" in 1989 with his partner Jazzy Jeff.
- Enjoys playing chess.
- His daughter Willow Camille Reign Smith was born to his wife Jada Pinkett Smith weighing 6 lbs, 10 oz. [31 October 2000]
- Smith's pilot test show for "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" (1990) was directed by Debbie Allen.
- Met first wife, Sheree Smith, at a taping of _"Different World, A" (1987)_ in 1991.
- As a public role model, hosted the Presidential Inaugural Celebration for Youth, as part of the Gala for President Bill Clinton. [January 1993]
- Graduate of Philly's legendary Overbrook High School, whose alumni include Wilt Chamberlain, Hal Lear, Wali Jones, Walt Hazzard, The Dovells, The Orlons, DeeDee Sharp, etc. and in tribute to his student years there, his production is called Overbrook Entertainment.
- Attended the prestigious Julia Reynolds Masterman Laboratory and Demonstration School in Philadelphia.
- Turned down the role of Neo in The Matrix (1999).
- First hip-hop artist to be nominated for an Academy Award.
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- Ranked #2 on Star TV's Top Ten Box Office stars of the 1990s (2003)
- Turned down admission to M.I.T. to pursue his singing career.
- Had a chart-hit together with DJ Jazzy Jeff.
- Dropped from Columbia Records as an artist after lackluster sales of his third solo album, which was self-titled, and greatest hits compilation. [Summer 2003]
- Incorporates the line "Aw, hell no!" into all his movies as a running catch phrase like Arnold Schwarzenegger's "I'll be back!".
- Shares a birthday with Heather Locklear, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas, Michael Madsen, Barbara Walters, former NBA star Scottie Pippen and the late Christopher Reeve.
- Ranked #15 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 25 Greatest Teen Idols" (23 January 2005 issue).
- Gained a place in the Guinness World Records book for most public appearances in 12 hours, by attending three red carpet 'premieres' for _Hitch (2005)_ on 22nd February 2005. He walked the red carpet and introduced the film at Manchester, Birmingham and finally for the premiere in London, England.
- Once stated that in his whole career, he most regrets turning down the part of Neo in The Matrix (1999) and the film that he most regrets making was Wild Wild West (1999).
- He has been at his adult height of 6' 2" since he was 13, although he is now about 60 pounds heavier than he first was when he reached this height.
- Premiere Magazine ranked him as #44 on a list of the Greatest Movie Stars of All Time in their Stars in Our Constellation feature (2005).
- He sang a few lines "Wild Wild West" to his on screen cousin Carleton, a movie in which he starred 6 years later.
- Hosted the MTV Movie Awards in 1994
- Was considered for the role of "Mr. Smith" in Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) before Brad Pitt was cast.
- Is supposedly a huge fan of the Swedish well-known (but barely known in the U.S.) melodic heavy metal band Soilwork.
- Raked #66 in VH1's 100 greatest Teen Stars
- Holds the record for most Kids Choice Awards with a whopping six wins.
- Ranked #14 on Premiere's 2006 "Power 50" list. Had ranked #18 in 2005. He is the second-highest ranked actor, behind only Tom Cruise.
Naked Photos of Will Smith are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.